Friday, February 10, 2012

hello 2012...a month late...hahaha


wow. if this blog were my child i'd be reported for neglect to cps by now...

alrighty...let's get straight to it..

started this year off sick...sinus nasal congestion, throatiness and after 3 weeks, i had a week of no sickness and now i'm sick again...

booo!

and the sad part is i don't lose my appetite! haha.. i still eat! i was craving egg drop soup the other day so i ordered away...along with some fwied wice! ;-)

being sick again, i was sent home from work because who wants to hear a man sounding raspy voice on the radio? not meeeeeeee...so i went to a walk-in clinic...finally! used my health insurance cahhh-d, first time! it actually worked! got me some antibiotics!

being home from wednesday to thursday gave me a taste of what a stay-at-home wife/mom gets to see on the telly....and honestly, the only shows i'm diggin' are "the view," "the nate berkus show," and "the ellen show." i loooove ellen!

anyway, no offense but i couldn't handle being a stay-at-home anything...like, today, i was still sick but who wants to stay at home all day? not me!! i got up, got my hair did, makeup on, pink lips, plaid coat and silver toms! i was eager to get back to work..sort of....it's such a drag having to blow my nose every 7 seconds, or having to gag out phlegm...gross, i know...

at least i felt cute. got some work done and came back home. in bed. laptop on my lap and the ellen show's coming up! hahaha...i can't wait for the grammy's this sunday!! woohoo!!

phlegm and grammy's,

your leslie on the radio...well off the radio until i get better!
:-)

No comments: